A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
A game being created by RoxyFoxRab!
What is it?
Shield Cat is a game in development by RoxyFoxRab (me) using Gamemaker Studio 2. It currently supports the following platforms:
It is also planned to appear on other platforms, such as mobile phones, and even game consoles.
There are two ways you can get Shield Cat:
- You can purchase the game right here on itch!
- You can become a Patron at the $5 tier (or more)
Please note that Shield Cat is currently in its Prototype stage. However, when you purchase the game on itch, or receive it through Patreon, you own the game and will receive all updates until it's released, and beyond that! You will not have to purchase the game again when it's released.
How do I find out more?
Please feel free to check the [Official Shield Cat Wiki]. On the Wiki, you'll find character bios, location information, info about Lance's abilities, upgrades and abilities you'll find, backstory, controls, lore, and more!
Suggestions? Bug Reports? Rope? Lamp Oil?
You want it? It's yours my friend, as long as you check the links below:
- Known bugs in Shield Cat (includes upcoming bugs that will be fixed in the next build)
- Suggestions for Shield Cat (includes suggestions that will be in the next build)
Share the game!
Since the game is unfinished, the page is password protected. You can use the following link to share it with friends:
Also, if the page asks for a password, it's LANCELIKESTOSPINALOT
How do I download the game?
You can find out how to download and run the game by clicking [here]!
How do I control Lance?
If you're looking for information about how to control the game, please visit [this page]!
|Updated||7 days ago|
|Made with||GameMaker: Studio, Aseprite, Paint Tool SAI|
|Tags||2D, Action-Adventure, GameMaker, Pixel Art, Singleplayer|
|Average session||A few seconds|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Joystick, Playstation controller, Joy-Con|
|Links||Patreon, Homepage, Twitter, Mastodon|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $10 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Code Optimization and Remappable Controls!56 days ago
- Demo Build and Purchasing60 days ago
- The Collision is there now so no one can have any issues63 days ago
- If Lance is so good, why isn't there a Lance 2? (There is)64 days ago
- Lance's New Spin Physics70 days ago
- Lance spins on to Linux72 days ago
- Shield Cat Fullscreen? More Likely Than You Think76 days ago
- The Forest Room is Fancy Now77 days ago